Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm new to this blogging thing, but

My boyfriend Mike says it's a lot of fun. He's been doing it for about a year now. I'm not sure what I am going to blog about, but I think it would be fun. His blog is called Stinger Nation. I'd link to it, but I don't know how to do that yet. I'll learn, though!

I can tell you a little bit about myself. I grew up in Maplewood and graduated from North St. Paul High School, then I went on to study at the real CIA, the Culinary Institute of America. I'm hoping to eventually start my own restaurant, but right now it's a tough time to start something like that, so I'm happy to be back in the Twin Cities. Right now I'm working part time as a sous chef at a hotel dining room in Minneapolis, but someday I'll be fulfill that dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment